Sunday, May 6, 2012

Halley's Comet

Halley's Comet<3



<--Halley's  comet                 


          don't you just love how beautiful this comet is.
I was named after it but my name is spelled different but I do love that I was named after a comet.

   I know that it is only seen every so many years but I would like to see it in my lifetime.
it would be so awesome to see it for real after my mom told me about it and all that and after all these years reading about it and stuff.                                                                                                                ^Haley South ^

I wonder why it only comes at a special time on a strange night but I really don't care because I just like the idea of comets they are so beautiful flying trhough the sky with all the colors and stars all around them. I just love it so much.

                                                   thats all for now
              xoxo HDS<3

No comments:

Post a Comment