Monday, May 7, 2012

Chap 1. My Great Escape

Page 1
I wake up on the beach the wind is blowing through my hair. I feel the sand on my feet as the birds sings in the background. I walk up to the water and take a deep breath I feel so safe. No one is around just me and the animals I look around everything is so empty the shops, the beach I start to wonder what is going on. I have never seen it so empty I start walking toward a place me and my family eat at all the time. I wish I could remember something, anything. I walk in the back door and stop. Somethings not right here I can feel it. I keep walking till I hear this weird noise the I decide to follow it kinda sounded like growling but I'm not sure yet. the streets are empty also now I am starting to get freaked out. It's the middle of the day and no one is out how odd. The noise is coming from the alley I start walking down it I can see a shadow in the light I walk around the corner and as I did a human looking creature with red beeding eyes looking at me I panic and take off running the way I came in and it got up to follow me screaming the whole time it was fast to the alley was dark and all I could see the sun on the road I run into the sunlight and keep running then all of a sudden I hear a crying I look back and the creature had went back into the darkness. what the hell was that I thought. I keep walking down the road with a stick in my hand I got from the alley, I know right what good is that going to do me going up against infected humans. My house is not far from where I am at so I decide to walk there scared of what I might find I walk up to the front door, take a deep breathe, and turn the handle. It's quite in the house just as I thought. I walk into the kitchen empty, I slowly start walking up the stairs to my sister's door. open it shes laying in bed. "Kayla" "are you up?". So I go up to her bed and tap her no answer, I flip her over dead. I run out of the room scared to go into my mom's room, she is not in bed but the bathroom light is on I hear something so i creep up to the door and slowly open it. My mom is standing in the middle of the bathroom looking at me she has evil in her eyes though, and foam coming out of her mouth. I slam the door on her and take off running into the hallway. I am meet by my dead sister, she is blocking my path so I pick up a candle and hit her in the head with it, push her out the way, run down the stairs, and out the house. I jump into my mom's car and start it. Farther I get away from the house the more sad it makes me. what is going on? Who else is alive other then me.

No comments:

Post a Comment