Saturday, May 5, 2012

Midnight Sun Book 5 of Twilight

         
 

  Okay so I know that someone spilt the book before she was done with it but now that Breaking Dawn Part 2 is about to come out it is making me sad that she never finished it. on her website she does have the first 20 pages up though which makes it even worse because reading Twilight from Edward's point of view is very interesting. but I want to read the rest of it.

he really gets into the minds of the other characters and what they are thinking and it really is kinda scary sometimes because he is a vampire so he even tells what his brother is thinking and he is a thirst monster still because he has not been a vampire long enough.
yes I am not going to lie it really does upset me that the book will not be finished now but I do see where myers is coming from someone put it out without her knowing  that is messed up it does suck though.

No comments:

Post a Comment